- your passport with a long stay study visa marked student (Visa D) or exam (visa C) or temporary visa.
- proof of financial resources
- the pre-enrolment certificate from the higher education establishment you will be attending
- 4 copies of your birth certificate, translated into French and certified by an official French service
- your diplomas and/or certificates showing that you have successfully gained access to University studies in your own country, translated into French and certified by an official French service
- identity photos (a dozen, including 3 in black and white for your residence permit) identical 3X4cm, taken face on with an uncovered head, on a light background.