Accueil > Recherche > Accueil chercheurs étrangers
The EURAXESS services mobility centre
Foreign reserach scientists and doctoral candidates : Université de Lyon welcomes you with open arms !
The EURAXESS services mobility centre of Lyon and its local contact point in Saint-Etienne welcome you. Take benefits of our expertise and our network to prepare and make the most of your research stay in Lyon and Saint-Etienne.
The EURAXESS services mobility centre of Lyon and its local contact point in Saint-Etienne are open to
- foreign researchers and their families arriving in Lyon ;
The Centre and the local contact point help researchers
- the laboratories and personnel responsible for welcoming foreign researchers.
You are a foreign researcher and you are about to come and live in Lyon or Saint Etienne ?
- before they arrive, by proposing a number of services (opening a bank account, providing administrative and legal information, helping with finding schools for children, health and house insurance, etc.) ;
- on their arrival and throughout their stay, providing help with the initial administrative formalities and cultural integration with our local partners ;
- when they have to leave, thanks to the network of French (23 Centres) and European (200 centres) EURAXESS services mobility centres.
To take advantage of this assistance, there is just one, free step: register for the University of Lyon/FnAK guest researcher card at http://www.fnak.fr
. Once your registration has been validated, you will be able to come and claim your welcome pack, including a University of Lyon T-shirt, backpack, pen and plenty of practical information. A research laboratory would like you to come and work with themNote : new procedure since 12 october 2007
- If you are from outside the European Union:
1- The laboratory must complete the host agreement, and have it signed by the head of the establishment and at the Préfecture;
2- It must then send you this agreement so that you can apply for a scientific visa AND
3- encourage you to register, even before you leave your home country, for the guest researcher card, allowing you to take advantage of the services of the Centre for Mobility.
- If you are from the European Union:
The laboratory will encourage you, even before you leave your home country, to register for the guest researcher card so that you can take advantage of the services of the Centre for Mobility. For any questions regarding hosting a foreign researcher, the Centre for Mobility can either help you or point you in the right direction.
Contact in Lyon
Centre de services EURAXESS
Quartier Sergent Blandan - 37 rue du Repos
69361 Lyon cedex 07
+33(0)4 37 37 26 email@example.comContact in Saint-Etienne
Université Jean Monnet
21 rue Denis Papin
Tél : +33(0)4 77 43 79 83
Courriel : pointdecontact.euraxess(at)univ-St-etienne.fr
More practical informations